I want CANDY!-sounds like an 80's song doesn't it?
Our Clark Cousins
The Beauty Belle
The Beast C (did I scare anyone?)
Preschool Friends (is it just me or do you see 3 princesses in a row? Birds of a feather...)
Mama Cat
Trick or Treat?
Little C had to be near Lily even during the performance...who can resist that furry head and little tail?
Preschool Teacher Miss Amanda
First of all...these photos have been specifically requested by my blog followers! YES! Isn't it fantastic! It is confirmed I have at least 2 very dedicated Aunties that wish to read all about our updates and see our pictures and I have been a bit delayed and have been given a gentle nudge to get on it. Haha. I am flattered beyond belief. You know who you are, and I thank you!
We had Halloween for 3 days in a row. First, a preschool party (where I was the ONLY parent dressed up!) Worth every ounce of cheap make-up for the joy it brought Lily. The party was so fun! Lily was very proud to sing me her songs. Little C just had to be near her, even during the big show, to the oohs and awws of all (me included). Then they had to pretend to put something scary in a bucket and shout it out. Lily was the LOUDEST of all in the class (NO surprise) shouting "bloody eyeballs!" On any other occasion I would have been concerned about this language, but she was nearly last and the other kids either said "bloody eyeballs" or "bats". So I was proud she made the scariest choice!
The following day she had a daycare Halloween party. Darin picked her up early from her nap, and the crown and dress were delightfully intact upon arrival. A true princess.
Next came Halloween with our best of friends, the dear Clark family. Little C changed from the Beast to a Fairy to a little girl in her new winter attire (thank you Grandma Lowe for thinking ahead and Grandpa for the help in decison making on the shopping trip!) for reasons I am too embarassed to explain. Darin has been cautiously enjoying the loads of candy every day since.

1 comment:
Sweet, sweet kidos! Thanks for sharing all of the great pics!
Post a Comment