These are not the best pictures, but these are my favorites and I will tell you why.
And Daddy taking care of Charlotte, always a step behind Lily.
I love the funky setting and funky pose on this one.
Witchy Glee, right? Looking at this I almost hear a cackle.
In the dark there are tiny holes, lighting up the background like stars!
We waited a whole month to use them.
And only asked about them every other day until the time was right.
I love Lily's independence, grand ideas, courage and sense of humor.
She's everything I could ask for in a best friend. I mean daughter.
So immersed in a world that I only know when she shares a piece with me.
Lucky for me she shares everything! Never stops talking. Always has more to say about everything. Now I know you are thinking the apple doesn't fall far from the tree on this one, but I hope it continues.
Somedays I do wish to shrink myself and ride along in her backpack to observe her. And protect her.
And remind her how much she is loved.
I know she doesn't NEED me to go along with her. She is doing great. I am proud. Bittersweet proud.
And needy. Desperate. Pathetic.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:
Oh, so sweet! Love the costume Lily! And cc, you are by far the cutest Minnie I have ever seen!
Post a Comment