Labels

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Parents and Grandparents Day


We had a reason to set the table and party.


Nanna went to kindergarten!
First time EVER, as she never really went to kindergarten herself (same as Grandpa Dave who is visiting next month). Nanna fit right in, I think Grandpa will too.


Do you see the resemblence?

Lowe Locks Beauty Salon line up.


Nanna took care of the girls while I worked, and I came home to a menu of dinner options that have me laughing still today.
fishsticks, peanut butter and jelly, apple.
Awesome.
I have to tell you this...Lily never eats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
By choice.
Her choice. That is.
We have had fish sticks about 5 times in her 5 years.
Seriously, awesome menu.
Regardless, the meals were grand and the company even better. Nanna, Lily and I went for mani/pedi's as well. This kind of girl time is the best of times.
Thank you Nanna for the visit. We love you!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive