Labels

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ceci my playmate...

Charlotte gets invited to more birthday parties than anyone I have ever known.
Except for the Beckham's maybe.
Lily dressed her (in head to toe sequins)
for her latest party.
 

 
Charlotte was feeling good about her celebrity birthday party status, thanks to her stylist.

Here she is with her daycare friends.
Diana is the most amazing daycare provider ever.
She's nurturing, clean, organic, educational, enthusiastic, and all those things that I can only dream to be.
 
I am so lucky to have Diana as part of our family.
She has taught my kids so much.
She is my Go To Person when I have questions about my kids and need honest parenting advice.
She loves my kids like they are her own.
I know that is a nice thing to say,
and not likely true.
 
Except for with Diana, I know that it is.
Actually true.

And Diana's youngest daughter, Randa is our teenage babysitter.
My kids want to be just like Randa.
I love Randa like she is my own,
my own younger sister, of course.
A wonderful babysitter and
role model for my girls.
 
Charlotte is a sweet and good friend.
She is all those things that get you invited to everyone's birthday.
 
But I just realized,
it might have something to do with this...
Anyone remember?
 
Ceci my playmate,
Come out and play with me
And bring your dollies three
Climb up my apple tree

Shout down my rain barrel
Slide down my cellar door
And we'll be jolly friends
Forever more more more more more.
 
I was just recently reminded of this song.
Little did I know,
I would one day have my own Ceci.
 
I guess in some ways you become your name.
Or your name becomes you.
I see Lily Lowe's name in lights across a stage.
Ceci is the best playmate,
anyone could ever ask for.
Loyal, kind, and genuine.
She reminds me of her Daddy in that way.
 



No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive