Labels

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lowe Family Christmas

Hello!
After our Lowe Family Circus morning we headed to The Outlaws for more Christmas-ing.
We have a new doting Uncle this year, an added delight to our ever doting Auntie Darci.
 
Note...I arrived and did nothing. 
I maybe read US Weekly from the past 4 weeks.
(Kate Middleton is prego.  Confirmed.)  
The house is perfectly Christmasy. 
Everyone loves my kids. 
 I sit quietly and enjoy. 
This is a treat for me. 
I chit chat as desired. 
 I zone out as desired. 
I feel perfectly comfortable relaxing. 
A rare occurence. 
I thank the Outlaws for the space to just Be!
 

I set the timer for full family portraits.
Perfectly silly and important.

I love my kids so much in the
presence of their Grandparents. 
They seem a little younger than they are.
A little more polite than they are.
And their true colors ring a little bit louder, because these Grandparents know them and see them, and have parented before.
Grandparents are the best.
Mine, and my children's.
The Outlaws are gracious gifters.
The girls received their favorite gifts of the year.
(Year, meaning, Decade).
 
American Girl Dolls, with matching pj's!!!
You would have thought Santa made a special stop in J-town for them.
 I think Santa made a special stop in
 J-town for me.
 Except, I already know and love The Santa, that cooks the prime rib,
exactly to my liking.
And the Mrs. Claus with all the right sides.

Merry Christmas, Friends!
May your heart be light.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive