Labels

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Santa Came!

Friends, wish you were here.
The excitment and enthusiasm on Christmas morning was the exact part of my life
that I will remember forever. 
And will always want to do over and over again.
 
We were abruptly awaken by a very excited Lily, because...
"he came! he came! 
Santa came, I saw the stockings!!!"
 
She asked if she could go downstairs.
We said yes, but no opening gifts until C is up.
I just waited in bed, my eyes closed with a smile on face, holding my breath for what she was about to find.
And then...
her screams of delight and tromping up the stairs,  faster than a speeding bullet,
because her skateboard was unwrapped
sitting under the tree waiting for her.
Naturally, this commotion woke C up.
Gladly.
C had an unwrapped gift too, that she knew was hers and immediately started loving on.
 

 From then it was mayhem.
 
The dearest moments ever.
Thank you Santa!
Thank you my little Believers that make every thing that had been regular in my life, extraordinary in my life.
I love seeing the world through
your bright and innocent eyes.
Being Santa is the best feeling ever.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive