Lily and I signed up for dance and have taken our first few classes! Lily is taking Ballet and Pre Jazz. Its the Pre Jazz that excites her the most as she wants to dance "cool", not to mention her pleasure with more shoes. She comes home and shows us how to prance around like leaves.
Charlotte dresses in her ballet wear each week and waits with me in a playroom until Lily's class is finished. Every once in a while we peek in on Lily's class. She is doing a great job!

I am proud of my tiny dancer already!

When the hour is up, I drive the kids home and race back to join other mom's in a Hip Hop Class. Dancing is the key ingredient that has been missing from my life for about 15 years. I can't tell you how elated I am to have it back. These pictures were taken in preparation of our first class. Lily suggested since it was also my first class, she capture me on film as well.
Charlotte dresses in her ballet wear each week and waits with me in a playroom until Lily's class is finished. Every once in a while we peek in on Lily's class. She is doing a great job!
I am proud of my tiny dancer already!
When the hour is up, I drive the kids home and race back to join other mom's in a Hip Hop Class. Dancing is the key ingredient that has been missing from my life for about 15 years. I can't tell you how elated I am to have it back. These pictures were taken in preparation of our first class. Lily suggested since it was also my first class, she capture me on film as well.
I guess these are our "before" shots. Because, guess what???
Imagine, finally both the Lowe Drama Queens on stage!
I don't mean to get all Toddlers in Tiara's on you, but boy are we (me) excited!

1 comment:
Heather, can I just say I am so jealous you are taking a dance class? If I lived just a little bit closer, I'd so join you!
Love the pictures! I can't wait to hear more about dance. :)
Post a Comment