Friends,
Its no secret, I love Halloween.
I think it is the cutest night of the year.
This year it was raining,
so we piled into a mini van with neighbors
to trick or treat.
Lily chose to be Day of the Dead (love)
C wanted to be Bat Girl.
We were lucky to have a captive audience
of Grandma and Grandpa before we left the house.
I did Lily's make up.
I impressed myself!
Go Mom!
I think Charlotte planned her whole outfit,
around pink hairspray that she had been eyeing up for months.
Rocky's first costume,
was a Unicorn.
What else would you expect from us?
As for me,
I volunteered at Lily's school,
and surprised her with my nerdiness.
All morning I went rummaging through the house
to find make shift braces.
A paper clip and tin foil seemed to do the trick!
I was the assistant coach for Charlotte's soccer team this year,
and when I ran into the Head Coach at the costume parade, he literally didn't recognize me.
Haha, the flattery!
I feel like I was only dressed as my inner self.
Talk Nerdy to me.








No comments:
Post a Comment