Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Marshmallow and Yellow Snow

 
Friends,
We had our first snow fall of the season.
 
We also had our first snowman.
Our first real snowman ever.
 
We shall name him Marshmallow!
We attempt to make a snowman.
And fail.
Every year.
 
This first snow was perfectly sticky enough
to accomplish the task.
 
Let me be clear,
I helped none.
 
In fact, I got a little annoyed when the girls
expected me to help.
 
"when I was your age, I used to play outside until...get back out there! You are so NOT coming in yet!"
 
I loved watching them fight
work towards a common goal together.
 
First snowfalls are always magical.
 
Its sort of strange that we had one
and only one snow fall
and its mid December now,
but never mind that.
 
The mild temperatures are nice too.
 
Rocky loves the snow.
 
The girls were all...
"eww he's peeing on the snow, Rocky no!"
 
I was all...
"are you kidding me? Yay Rocky! Good Boy!"... because Girls...what's the alternative?
 
Not pee in the snow?
Pee only where its nice and warm and dry,
like on my beautiful rugs?
So then we were all on the same page,
and thrilled with yellow snow.
 
Don't eat yellow snow.
Good Boy, Rocky!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive