Friends,
Darin was traveling for work,
so we met in Vegas!
It was so much fun!
I got there before him,
and we had the most beautiful suite at
The Venetian.
I got ready slowly,
Pretty Woman Style
enjoying everything our fancy room had to offer.
Vegas, is not my favorite place,
but it is one of Darin's.
It is a great place for a long weekend couples retreat. There is so much to do and see and everything is within walking distant.
It is far, far away from the kids and real life,
which is exactly what we were craving.
We had breakfast in Paris.
We saw the Rock Of Ages Broadway Show.
Darin thought it was a cover band.
Imagine his surprise when he realized he had just ordered tickets to Broadway. Haha.
I think there are a lot of ugly things about Vegas.
Addictions of all kinds, basically.
But this trip, we enjoyed the beauty in Vegas,
such as The Bellagio Gardens.
And a Sunday at the Whimsical Wynn hotel.
We were Wynning.
This quick trip bonded us.
It is fun to date my husband.
We had time and space to talk and be together.
If I had to do it all over again,
I'd choose him over and over again.
Upon our return home,
I am going to try and remember that.
That I choose him.
If I can see him...past the kids and the laundry and the car pools and the overwhelming checklist of things that need to get done.
Until our next date!
XO!





No comments:
Post a Comment