Friends,
Charlotte has a best friend.
Her name is Kamira.
Their friendship is the most affectionate
friendship, I have ever witnessed.
They are in love with each other,
they announce it at every opportunity.
And they are always touching each other's hair,
hugging, holding hands,
and sitting on top of one another.
Like little baby kittens,
they just can't stop cuddling.
I would love to write you a 500 page essay,
on the beauty of their friendship.
But Kamira did it best,
as seen in this note,
that came home
in Charlotte's backpack
the other day.
To Charlotte, You are the best. You are my best friend. I want you to be my friend forever. You are my friends because you are so nice and sweet. The nicest friend I have ever had. Charlotte thank you for listening to me when I am trying to tell you something. When I am sad you would give me a hug. When I want a hug you would give me a hug. Love: Kamira
That is a perfect friendship, at any age.
Friends,
thanks for listening to me,
when I am trying to tell you something,
and when you want a hug,
I would give you a hug.
Love:Heather


No comments:
Post a Comment