Labels

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Snow Day

Friends,
It is a 75 degree gorgeous
and sunny Spring day today.
 
 
And I am catching you up on a Snow Day.
 
I have a real push to get updated,
because my most loyal follower
is in need of distraction
and reading material and I want to deliver!
 
Each season has its own beauty.
Sun and fresh snow with the additions of
no school and no work,
is a lovely combination.
The girls played while I shoveled,
for 1/2 an hour.
I figured if Darin had to be inside working,
the least I could do was shovel.
 
And 1/2 hour of exercise is good,
 for the mind and body.
At 31 minutes in, I was about to quit
and the most wonderful thing happened.
This boy and his plow pulled in and saved me.
 
The girls and I had a grand time watching him clear our driveway.
It was like a real, live, snow angel appeared.
And when he was done,
I joined the girls in making snow tunnels,
and very unsuccessful snowmen.

 
 
Happy Snow Day,
coming to you from Springtime in Lombard.
 

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive