Labels

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday

Friends,
SuperBowl Sunday!
 
This day is an especially big deal in our house,
because Lily was born on a Super Bowl Sunday.
 
She said this year,
as the Seahawks were playing,
"when I was born,
Dad was probably watching the game. 
Like a hawk!"  
-with a wink, and a thumbs up.
 
She's funny, You Guys.
 
We gorged on extremely loaded nachos.
I built a cozy fire,
so I had something to watch.
(the game is on? what game?)
Then I sipped my wine and colored whatever
Charlotte told me to. 
 
 
This is Elsa, if you can't tell.
 
Drawing is not my strength.

I outdid myself with the pom poms on her shawl, if I do say so myself.
 
And we watched the snow fall
and fall and fall from our cozy living room.
Go Team Family!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive