For those that don't know, WCWA stands for
Women's Camping Weekend Adventure.
For those that do know, WCWA stands for
Warning Crazy Women Ahead.
Here's WCWA 2010 added up to a great inspirational gathering between women, which in theory, is as old as the hills.
How lucky I am to have a piece of tradition in this way...
1 glorious weekend.
2 enchanted nights.
2 enchanted nights.
3 funfilled days.
4 ever friends.
5 homemade gourmet meals.
6 small children between us.
7 x2 years equals my attendance.
8 powerful women.
Connection between women in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.
I do not dare share our secrets, but just imagine the things we have to share with one another!
A teaching and learning of beautiful, kind, smart, women of all ages.
There are no words. There are no pictures to tell the story.
Here is what was on my camera when I returned home.
I was ahead of my time = the first to arrive, the first to wake up, and the first to leave.
I quickly decided this was a weekend the camera
was an interuption for all, (me included)
and put it away.
I think I got all the shots I needed in my first few hours.

No comments:
Post a Comment