Labels

Friday, August 20, 2010

Weis Family visit

Yea! A reason to use the dining room! What better reason than a visit from our Janesville friends The Weis's. You won't believe it, but I literally fed the kids hot dogs, and sent them downstairs, and pacified with popcorn later, and emptied the wine bottle...and we laughed and talked and connected and enjoyed crab legs (and grieved Captain Phil from Deadliest Catch) and on and on...
Photo courtesy of Lily Lowe

(who upon review reports, "its not very good.

I cut Josh's one eyeball out.")


We spent most of the day playing at our house


We tie dyed shirts for the girls and onesie's to send to a new baby friend in Washington we haven't met. His Mama is my longtime friend and wedding singer Jordi. We had a feeling these onesies would suit those wonderful weirdos just fine. And after the results, I SORTA wished I had a baby to put a tie dyed onesie on. (a baby similar to the puppy I want. Doesn't grow, doesn't poop, doesn't cry, doesn't require bibs or strollers or cribs or whatnot. A doll. I want a brand new adorable doll to put a tie dye onesie on. Please Santa.)


We had to take them to the First Dairy Queen Ever Established. This is a joke. It looks believable. Josh believed it and he's no fool.

Charlotte was reunited with her first love= Ice Cream.


Sweet girls


Sprinkler Park (free entrance, had to slip it in) sunbathing beauties.


4th of July Weekend Julie had strawberries in a milk glass (her newest collection) dish. Come to find out, I have the same milk glass dish (Thank you Grandma Hillestad). I couldn't resist a shameless replica of Julie's display. The beauty and the values of the women it represents brings me great joy. So much, I am keeping it to myself and not adding it to Julie's collection. Just carrying on copying her style as if it was my own. I am "that" friend.



No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive