You Guys!!!
I am sorry it took me so long to
announce the news.
I have a new baby!
Ok, technically he's not mine.
He's Darci and Jason's.
Remember the Royal Wedding?
Well as to be expected
here is Prince George Conor.
I got to hold him before his first bath.
I put that crown on him.
There's an app for that!
Baby Conor looked alarmingly similar
to D when he was born.
I know that is a weird thing to say.
But he had a head of curly dark hair,
and they share a middle name.
We were in love with Conor before he was born.
But to meet him, put us absolutely over the moon.
The girls couldn't go to the hospital since they weren't technically siblings.
Whatever, I think Charlotte finally gets her chance
to be a Big Sister to Our Boy.
The girls met Conor on Mother's Day.
They were also
over the moon about him.
Aren't you?
Darci and Jason are so generous with him.
They let me hold him the entire time
I am with him.
And just like with my own kids,
I dress him up and take pictures.
He is the best baby.
I love him so much.
I am giving his parents very little credit here.
They are naturals and he belongs to them.
But I like to pretend,
you know,
that he is mine.
My new baby (nephew).

No comments:
Post a Comment