Labels

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lullaby, but first, let me take a Selfie.


 Friends,
Darci and Conor came to 
spend the day with us Girls,
while the boys went golfing.

Darci and I had a perfect understanding 
of what this meant. 

She would go across the street and play ball 
with the girls.

While I held and fed and rocked Conor, 
on the porch
as if he was my own.

 We
(meaning Darci and I, not Conor and I)
sipped wine and caught up with each other
alone in between.

This was one of the best days
of Conor's my life.
Just like I did with my own kids,
I dressed him up and took pictures.

He's a good sport, 
and has a baby super model quality,
about him.

Mostly, I am thrilled to have
a baby boy,
and for Charlotte to be a Big Sister.

Close enough.

Wink!


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive