Labels

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Charlotte hosts a playdate

I have a new friend.  Not sure if I mentioned this.
But I do, and her name is Paige and she lives on my block and we have all the right stuff in common to make us fast friends.
And we have enough differences to keep us interested in each other.
Finding new friends is alarming similiar to dating, if I remember what it was like to date (not at all).
Paige has helped me out in so many ways.
Finally, I was able to help her, by watching her kids for a bit on a Friday night.
Lily was at Kylie's Pajama Bowling birthday party.
So C was alone (also in pj's, by choice at 4 pm) to host her playdate.

 Little Anna is a bit shy and told Paige she was going to cry at drop off.  But I guess she forgot to.
Because the kids couldn't get their boots and coats off fast enough.  Little C was a wonderful hostess.
Opening the pantry and offering snacks. 
Talking to them like they were babies, and she was a preschool teacher.
Sharing her things.
Then Lily came home and promptly took over all babysitting duties.
She is acting as a dance teacher and now suggesting she give dance classes for the kids in the hood at our house on Tuesdays and Fridays.
She is working on choreographing the recital routines.
She will teach tap or jazz. 
Kids choice,
(let it be known we don't own tap shoes and Lily has never taken a tap class, but she "knows how to do it because it is so easy.")
When Jim Daddy came to pick up the kids they talked him into staying awhile.
Now Lily is wondering if on Tuesdays and Fridays if the dance class is not done could we "maybe offer the parents a beer and see if the kids can stay a little longer?"
Lawd help me.
Classes are free.
Sign up now for early registration!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive