This post was directed by Lily.
She dressed Charlotte, posed her ("oh you look so cuuute!")
and photographed her.
She dressed Bitty and Minnie and posed them and photographed them.
She then posed them all together, including herself, and asked me to take a picture. When I suggested they all get a little closer together, she insisted "no, Mom. I want it like this. Zig zag style, its what I am going for here."
Then she took my suggestion.
Notice how she color coordinated the sister and doll outfits?
Self portrait.
The girl is good at what she does.
If anyone is looking for a director, someone to be in charge, a girl with all the answers to everything. Let me know.
Do any of you (3) friends own a cruise ship and need someone in charge of entertainment?
Just wondering, because I know people. I have a network.

No comments:
Post a Comment