So, Friends,
The thing about LA is,
the weather is awesome.
The other thing about LA is,
the attitude sucks.
I didn't have to witness a whole lot of it,
but I did get a taste.
The attitude tasted like something spoiled.
Spoiled people acting like,
they were better than other not spoiled people.
WHAT? Why?
Thank God I am a Midwest farmer's daughter,
or something like that,
because really
they can't all be California girls.
The world is too small for that.
Its a world of laughter!
A world of tears!
Its a world of hope,
and a world of fears.
There's so much that we share,
that its time we're aware...
I digress.
I dressed spoiled one day.
And I don't mean my hipster sunglasses
or my expensive, hard earned purse.
I mean my yoga pants.
I swear,
everything always comes back to my yoga pants.
My Midwest legs got so sunburned at the beach one day, that the sun could never see them again.
I ran out of maxi dresses to cover them up.
So while at a junk shop in Hollywood,
I bought myself a souvenir.
Totally overpriced cheap yoga pants,
that spelled Hollywood down the side.
So, I spent the following day
at California Adventure,
looking the part of a spoiled person.
A person that thought this grand vacation,
was only ho-hum and nothing to dress up for.
Because I'm just too LA cool for that.
It was just a disguise, People.
I was in character.
I think she followed me here, from Disneyland.
Our girl/mouse crush is mutual.
I was delightfully surprised and impressed by California Adventure.
I didn't know much about it, before we went,
but it was awesome.
Great rides and Disney quality everything.
Here I am channeling Denise Richards.
Such a casual mother of two girls.
A highlight was a delicious meal at Ariel's grotto.
Including an Italian meat, cheese and olive appetizer, and darling dessert tray.
We had a lovely view,
and front row tickets to the night show.
I oohed and awed the whole time.
It was amazing!
Water, fire, lights, music and stories.
I've already said Disneyland is my favorite.
And it is.
But...
there is one thing you can get at
California Adventure,
that you cannot get at Disney...
and that is adult beverages!
Cheers!
From my couch.
In my Hollywood lounge pants.

No comments:
Post a Comment