Friends,
This day was actually the last day.
But we traveled home,
and had to pack and get back on a timeline and stuff, so I didn't count it as a real vacation day.
We did fit in one more stop.
Santa Monica Pier.
Our whole family was Full
On Vacation High by this point.
The girls forgot they were actually squabbling sisters in real life.
D and I forgot we are actually bickering spouses.
We were the equivalent of
The (Family) Bachelor TV series.
(nominate us to be the next Bachelor Family!)
I just made up that Reality TV series.
My point is,
"we were there for the right reasons".
We had pure love at every turn
between each and every one of us.
Here's Cinderella,
a true Princess, curtsying
even without her Rose Ceremony gown.
And our Star, even without the sign.
It was grand.
It was awesome.
It was magic and
simply the best.
You know what else is grand and magical and simply the best?
Coming home.
Home is wherever
they are with me.
But, Friends,
really, we are great vacationers.
I mean we do it really, really well.
Please nominate us,
for the new series
ABC's The Bachelor Family
The series that I just created.
I will give you a final rose!

No comments:
Post a Comment