Labels

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SoCA Vacay-Poolside

Friends,
On the last day we rested.
We sat poolside all day.
The final day was a perfect day
to rest and retreat before our return home.


I don't think I have anything else to say about this.
Its just exactly that happy place,
 I go to in my mind to relax.
 
Except I was actually here. 
 
A full, slow day.
 
The only decision I made
was whether or not to get up.
 
And if I chose to get up,
should I go the pool or the hot tub?
 
I really wish I could
leave my worries behind more often.
 
It was such a nice break.
 
I was so happy and carefree.
 
Even, I, enjoyed the retreat away,
 from the worry in me.
 
So I breathed in really deep,
hoping to take some of
that vacation air home with me.
 
The best part is,
I still have some of it left!
 
I will share it with you now.
Hakuna Matata, Friends!


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive