Labels

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I hate to quote Bieber, but is like, Baby, Baby, Baby, ooh!

Darin has been to Vegas, DC
and Orlando for work in the last month.
Lucky for me, I got a trip to Normal, IL, in between.
We are ships crossing in the night, some would say.
(some ships going to more exotic places than others,
but whathaveyou)
I used to be lonely when he was gone.
Now
I welcome his return,
but lonely no more.
Daddy's Girl Charlotte returns to me
Charlotte is the easiest, most cuddly babygirl in the world.
I am so glad she is mine.

I suppose I have to stop calling her a baby, now that she brings her own purse on our shopping trips.
She fills it with phones, cameras, baby wipes, and other purses, just as I do with mine.
She is nearly 4 years old (already).
They celebrated her birthday at preschool the other day, so we brought cupcakes to share with her friends. 
Miss Lori reported she was so embarassed when they sang to her she kept her head down and blushed pink the whole time!
That did not stop her from wearing her birthday crown on all of our errands that afternoon.
She received many Happy Birthday wishes
(on her NOT birthday)
at Target, the car wash, the library, Lily's dance class etc.
11 days till she's four.
I am going to treasure 3.
The only 3 year old I have ever met, that is not also half monster.
Lucky, lucky, me!



No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive