Labels

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Royal Wedding-Dress Shopping

Thank Goodness we had the best distraction ever from our let down of
besties leaving us in a House of Quiet.
We were immediately on our way to something even bigger and more important.
We went dress shopping for our own royal family wedding.
We were asked to stand up in Aunt Darci and Jason's wedding!!!
And when I say "we" I mean,
"all four of us!"

Darci and Jason called us on their way home from their
preferred venue = Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee.
This particular place had a cancellation and
opening for this Labor Day.
Are we available?
Yes.
Is it a firedrill?
Could be.
Go for it!
A wedding is planned for Labor Day weekend.

These two are so organized, by the time I write this, a few weeks later, their entire wedding is planned.
The date happens to be extra perfect since the Sunday after, the Brewers (Darci's favorite baseball team) is playing The Pirates, (Jason's favorite baseball team)
We are in.
We are so super in to celebrating these two...
and if I could tell myself the things I didn't know when I was getting married...
I would tell myself to let go..
have fun...
plan fast...
don't worry about a thing...
And Darci, is living the dream.
Planning her wedding by instict and exceptional project management skills.
Darci amazes me.
And she is kind enough to put my bitty's front and center of her big day.
(p.s. look at Grandma, looking at Lily)
Lily tried on EVERYTHING.
Her dress will be a surprise.
Charlotte tried on a few and when she got to this one, we knew it was The One.
Um...yes.
Totally.
I am melting.
And I keep telling Darci...
You, Kate.
Me, Pippa.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive